DE-1300 Series Demulsifier highly effective mixture of emulsion breakers of non-ionic surface active. DE-1300 series is a field-proven, proprietary formulation of blended nonionic surfactants designed to prevent emulsion of crude oils and spent stimulation/acidizing fluids. Oil/water separation can be accelerated by adding a small amount (0.5 – 3.0 gallons per thousand gallons, gpt) of this product in stimulation fluids. DE-1300 series works effectively in various concentrations of HCl, HCl/HF mixtures, and brine waters. Its abilities to render the water-wetting surface and to reduce the surface tension make it an effective demulsifier for many types of well stimulation operations. DE-1300 series is a water-based product. Organic solvents are excluded from the ingredients, which gives DE-1300 the distinguishable and desirable features of being non- flammable and non-hazardous.Applications
* Used as a preferred demulsifier additive in acidic stimulation fluids.
* Effective in accelerating oil/ water separation of produced fluids.
* Applicable for all types of formations in both oil and gas wells.
* Designed for use in environmentally sensitive areas.
* Added "on-the-fly" to stimulation fluids or may be used as demulsifier on surface.
Other Demulsifiers for consideration.
Demulsifier highly effective to break emulsions "tight" in the
Desemulsifier highly effective, emulsion breakers mixture of non-ionic surface active specially formulated for oils with asphaltene.
Demulsifier highly effective formulated for heavy oils with high API gravity (above 40)
Demulsifier highly effective mixture of emulsion breakers of non-ionic surface active agents and solid control designed for crude oils